0- This blog has come due to someone at Youtube asking why *without
negativity * am not for Nithyananda as a teacher even though he is seen
personally as a cheat ? Whatever is said that isn't going to support this
seekers ideas will be seen as negative. The answer is actually in his
question -- one that is cheating personally is cheating all the way around
as what purity can come from one that is bankrupt on the morality scale ?
But be that as it may here is the list that was sent...
1. Number one reason he is NOT Enlightened...
2. He has Lied Lied and Lied again embellishing his
path and making up story after story to suit the crowd
he is speaking to at the moment..
3. He gives out practices that can bring extreme imbalance..
4. He has abused the robes of the renunciate by making contracts
and having sex with the devotees under the admonition of it being
tantric and spiritual.. It's NOT..
5. His actions are those of a calculated business man.
6. He has cheated many out of lands and monies on a grand scale
7. The ideas contributed to him actually have come from other Guru's
which his books have plagerized.
8. Before giving Satsang they show videos to pump up the crowd to
show basically an infomercial about him being a Paramhamsa --- a
Genuine Paramahamsa would NEVER Ever resort to such a carnival
practice of hawking.
Just because he is charismatic and presents the look and external
demeanor that people THINK is what a Guru should look like and be
like - CLEARLY his actions belay that and have uncovered what is
really running the show... Maybe he is sincerely deluded in thinking
he has come to the end of the path but am assured he has very far
yet to go... Sorry to put a damper on your seeking but if you are so
convinced he is a wonderful teacher then what can be said - you will
chase him and when clarity comes and the disappointment over rides
the fantasy notions about him then you will move forward to find a
genuine Guru that is giving the real unvarnished and unpolished path
Must any more be given out ?