What im trying to understand is, what exactly does enlightened mean?
0- it means that one is Living Within that Truth that is before - after
and runs like a thread throughout the dualistic realm... It Allows the
dualistic realm to exist and yet it is not caught by it nor does the realm
of duality confound the Reality of Non-duality. The eyes may register many
but the Consciousness remains in Non-duality that is prior to one...
* How do you know if you have been enlightened before? (many say, "you will just know").
0- hahahahahah first off there is NO **you** no ** I ** or a **ME**
that is going to know. IF there is a Me story contained that thinks it
has gotten something then it's not living the Enlightenment of Being..
* and how exactly can a master help to achieve this.
0- it's not a achievement... an achievement is in the realm of mind -
persona - duality and has nothing to do with Realization.. A Master
is one that has walked the path from start to finnish and knows all the
pitfalls and dead ends along the way.. They can give the guidance to
say YES GREAT keep going forward OR Whoa that is headed towards
a trap and blind maze of circular endevor. Or that's phenomena that is
exciting for ego but takes one no closer to Reality.
* I have only read maybe 3-4 pages of one of nithyandas books at the library, its mainly the videos. I found out about him 6 months ago, and the idea of someone supposedly had been through many different types of enlightenment, and has spent his life in research on consciousness excited me.
0- hahahahaha there are NOT MANY Types of Enlightenment.. There again
shows one that is in delusion. Enlightenment ONLY has taken place when all
that drama has fallen away. When mind has Stilled and Clarity remains..
When mind is stirring then the mud of duality also is in motion and where is
the Clarity then? The Clarity needed is being covered over by the swirling
mud of dualistic content and desire of grasping - clinging - seeking - and
* This daily moment to moment living statement you mentioned sounds interesting. Im not taking it as some kind of technique, but it sounds like your saying we need to condition our own mind.
0- That is 180 degrees away from what is being said.. Hence again WHY a
Guru is needed as what you are hearing is NOT what is being said.. One has
to DE-condition the mind until it is stripped bare of the content of duality. Then
the Clarity has nothing covering over the Ever Present Truth which is simply
not being accessed in it's purity..
* If possible could you guide me to the right path for information on this conditioning of the mind? or the 100% focus on a direction. I would love to ask you personally but i think i have been a bother already.
0- Who do you think you are asking except this Guru personally ? hahahahahah
you may check out the website at : WWW.GuruSwamiG.Com and watch more
of the videos.. There is access to the path here IF you are really seeking to go
forward.. BUT number one thing is to REALLY be Honest in what it is you are
seeking.. Most that claim they want Realization when they find out the cost
they run the other direction. hahahahahhaah It Really IS Freedom - but most
seekers idea of freedom is the Freedom to do whatever THEY as a ME want to
do but without consequence.. hahahahahaha Now that has Nothing at all to do
with Enlightenment.. In Enlightenment there is no longer the illusion and delusion
of this grand me story - it dissolves as nothing more than a past dream that
brought separation into a dualistic rollercoaster of me versus other. In Realization
there has never been a me or other... That is the Ultimate Reality of the
Unknowing beyond knowledge.. Now within the realm of dualism there is the
wheel of karma that keeps spinning and minds that keep churning and creating
and sustaining and dying to world after world after world in an endless
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Guru Swami G